Tuesday, June 19, 2012

For those of you that live under a rock...

If you do not know me or maybe haven't been my friend very long, maybe you don't know that I am a PASSIONATE reader. Or as my husband will say-Obsessive, fanatical, infatuated, extreme, and zealous reader. I buy books before clothing (which is why What Not to Wear would never take me on).

Also, this is the reason I chose to become an author myself. Because I have too many damn ideas and I love to get lost in a story, so why not create my own?

But being a writer is a TOUGH job! I know this from selling books in a bookstore. It's a seriously competitive world and even a small suggestion from a bookseller is enough to get someone to buy a book.

AND on that note:

I have a suggestion. I have read ALL her books. Every single one and even read her blog like an obsessive stalker...she is wonderful. She's amazing. So very funny and well written. She describes things in such through detail, you can't help but feel the embarrassment that she is describing.

Who is she?

Her name is Jen Lancaster. Here's her blog: http://www.jennsylvania.com/

And her Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/AuthorJenLancaster

I have a feeling that you will be stalking her like I do. I tried putting her books in here, but because I'm new and clueless with technology, I can't figure out how to link them so the pictures show. Yeah. I'm awesome. But you can find them all on www.barnesandnoble.com or in their store. Also, they are available in e-book format.

Trust me on this. Skip over that bull crap called 50 Shades of poop or whatever and try something hilarious-something worth picking up this summer! It's a perfect beach read that you won't be embarrassed to read in public!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments...except bad ones. You can keep the bad ones. Or maybe disguise them as nice ones. I know people that are really good at that.