Thursday, November 15, 2012

Random Thursday

Hey there. Hi. How ya doin?

Me?

That's so nice of you to ask.

I'm doing peachy. Or close enough to peachy. If peaches we're filled with anxiety instead of a pit.

I'm stuffed full of anxiety.

Enough about that.

Move on to happier more random subjects.

I had a blog post for today, but I was bored halfway though writing it and tossed it.

That's what happens when anxiety is oozing out your pores.

1.
Tip for today:
Dig through your husbands drawers.
For those of you thinking I mean underwear, get your head out of that gutter.
Seriously.
That's just gross.
I mean the kind he would store his undies in.
My husband apparently hides all sorts of treasures in there.
Including a real treasure box, filled with real money.
Jackpot!
My husband is an undercover pirate.
I also found this:
Unopened tools from last Christmas!
I'm stealing those.
I need tools.
I'm not sure for what yet, but I'm sure I can invent a reason.
Better I find a reason than them sitting in a dresser for years.
Why was I digging through his drawers?
Can't remember.
Went looking for something and was completely sidetracked with a whole new adventure.
It's was the treasure chest that did me in.
I spent an hour playing pirates.
 
2.
Morgan had a tea party today.
I forced her to, just for pictures.
She got into it for me,
but Ratatouille was on.
TV beats out Mommy time.
Unless you make the treats real next time.
Lesson learned.
TV is WAY MORE interesting than you and this boring tea party crap. 

FINE, I'll pour some pretend drinks if you just leave.

She wasn't paying any attention to me at all.
Or the fact that she was spilling pretend tea all over.
This is why we can't have nice things.

Forcing the Elephant to participate.
If she has to suffer, everyone has to suffer.
 
3.
I was playing with my camera stand today and trying to figure out the timer.
Not too difficult when it's just me.
Now I'll have to try it when controlling 4 other people in the frame.
That should be fun.
But I did my own photo shoot.
I'm like a model.
Without all the bones you can see sticking out.
Bad light.
 

Lift the knees to cover the belly fluff.
Too bad I can't do that for my second chin.
 
Warning- next photo was an experiment with Fish-eye lens that I found out my camera had.
Oofta.
This apparently is not the best idea when taking pictures of people.
I need more practice with my camera.
It's all about practice.
But I'll show you the picture anyway.
Just so you can learn from my mistake.

Wow.
No words.
 
Notice that I have bangs now.
Cool huh?
I'm hip.
 
That's all I have for you.
Sorry.
This may be as good as it gets.
Which is what I tell my husband every day.
 
 


2 comments:

  1. "Or the fact that she was spilling pretend tea all over.
    This is why we can't have nice things."

    I don't know why I found this as funny as I did, but I laughed. SO. hard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same way. It made me giggle for some unknown reason.

      Delete

I LOVE comments...except bad ones. You can keep the bad ones. Or maybe disguise them as nice ones. I know people that are really good at that.