Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Random sidetrip down memory lane.

My husband and I looked at videos and old pictures of our oldest son Evan, just for some fun, last night.

I had to post my favorites, just because it's a shock to me that he was actually that small.

It feels like a lifetime ago, even though it was less than 5 years ago.

But these videos still crack me up so I thought I would share them, just for fun.

The first one is Evan trying to shove Grandma out of the way so he can watch her make dinner. He was less than thrilled with her blocking his view of the food.

 
This one was Evan sampling a taste of the doggie toy. He probably ripped it right out of her mouth.
His face is priceless.
 
 
 
That's really all I have.
I'm trying to take it easy today, not feeling well.
Of course, the day I think I'm going to sneak a nap in is the same day both babies decide to boycott their nap time.
 
Some days this stay-at-home mom business sucks.
 
I'm going to go hide in my room and pretend I can't hear them playing in their rooms.
Wish me luck.
 


1 comment:

  1. BAHAHA I laughed so hard at his face with the doggie ball. These are the kind of things you save to show his prom date.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments...except bad ones. You can keep the bad ones. Or maybe disguise them as nice ones. I know people that are really good at that.