Thursday, September 27, 2012

Silly Robots, stay off Craigslist!

I hunt Craigslist often. Mostly for free crap that I can turn into something good. Sometimes I look for more specific items.

And other times, I just look.

If you haven't been on Craigslist, I suggest you head over there. If not for something useful, I'm sure you could use a laugh or two and Craigslist always provides.

Or maybe you're a missed connection! How cool! Or maybe you post in the "casual encounters". *shudder* Even more entertaining when they include pictures! I'm amazed at what people will put out there on the Internet. I do put some interesting pictures on my blog, but I keep it PG. Craigslist should be rated R with a side of "your eyes may never forget this" tossed in.

For some reason today has been different. Today, my Craigslist experience was filled with robots.

I wasn't looking for them, but came across different "robot" posts so often, I had to take pictures.

Here, I can prove it:

I'm not sure if you can even read this, but they are looking for people to dress up as robots to go dancing. Do it. You know you want to. I would, but I don't have enough cardboard and tinfoil.

This sounds like a dream. It's a donut robot. Makes 60-80 donuts an hour.
I'm going to need bigger pants.

Tin Can Robots. I like the cone boobs. Good call.
What's a girl robot without funnels for boobs?
Careful, they look sharp.
 

Maybe you have a kid that desires to be a robot.
It makes me think "alien" more than "robot" but who cares?
It's on a baby and their cute no matter what they wear.
Besides poop. No one is cute wearing poop.

This guy is just weird. I was going to write down some of what he said, in case you couldn't read it, but it doesn't actually make any sense. I couldn't get through it without my brain trying to shut down. It was like reading another language.
A robot language?
Probably a "too many pills and too many people in my head talking at once" type of language.
 

See what I mean about the Robots today?

Be careful on there.

There's a whole lot of crazy that's on Craigslist, just looking to hunt you down and suck you into its world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments...except bad ones. You can keep the bad ones. Or maybe disguise them as nice ones. I know people that are really good at that.