Monday, September 24, 2012

Sorry it's been so long and you missed me =).

Admit it, you missed me?

I've been gone for a few days. Sick days and mental health days. I hate being sick!

I feel like I've been completely off my game this past few weeks. First the depression I sunk into that lasted about a week, then I felt better for a bit, only to catch a cold from my dear children. Thankfully, it seems to be passing quickly. I feel 10 times better today than I have in awhile. More myself finally.

Which means, time to get back on a schedule. I planned out meals for the next two weeks, I've cleaned the house and I have lots of projects underway.

UPDATES: Just in case you're interested...if not, I'm not sure what to tell you.

My uncle has a section in an antique store and he said I could add my projects to his spot to sell them. I'm nervous and excited at the same time. I hope someone likes them enough to buy them. Not really sure where I plan on going with this, but for once I'm just going to roll with it. I will just keep hunting for items that need some love, fix them up and attempt to sell them.

Here's my most recent project. Found the quote on Pinterest and just went with it. I adore it. I almost wish I could keep it....

I did get outside to take some pictures. Not many. I have no patience, but I did take a few.

I keep them trapped in their cage. Like animals. Safer for the rest of the world this way. Trust me.

He's half monkey.

But a cute monkey.

We seem to be the only house on the block that has a tree turning color already. This was a few days ago, now the tree looks like it's on fire. I love autumn.


Not sure why, but this is his favorite place to play cars.
 

I like his face here. It seems to say, "Why are you taking my picture, lady? Did you ask my permission? I'm just trying to play here..."
 
Have you been on www.dog-shaming.com? Give it a try, if you like to laugh.
 
I used that same idea on my toddlers.
They get into trouble daily.
It's awesome.
Not really awesome, but I had fun with this part.

I don't think they understand the "shaming" portion, but it works for me.
I felt much better after this.
 
I like books.
A LOT.
When you are a big reader with no income, you have to work with it.
That means heading to the library every two weeks to stock up.
And stock up I did!
Hopefully this will last two weeks...I read way to fast.
But the library has some good ones.
Downside: They don't have everything. Like, Ann Rice. I will find you one of these days.
 

My stack of books. 2 down already. A few more to go then I get to go back for more!
There's so many to read, I can't fit them all in my bag!
 
I'm sorry, but that's all I have for you. I'm pretty boring lately. Haha...who am I trying to kid? I'm pretty boring always. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments...except bad ones. You can keep the bad ones. Or maybe disguise them as nice ones. I know people that are really good at that.