Thursday, January 17, 2013

Raising those children RIGHT!

You know you're raising your children correctly when you hear something similar to this come out of your 5 year old son:

Evan: "Daddy, as boys, we have to do a lot of stuff around here to help out the girls. They need our help a lot. But, we know that they are in charge. Morgan and Mommy are the girls and girls are in charge of us so we have to do what they say."

Jalon tried to help Evan out before the words fell out of his mouth, unfortunately, he didn't make it.

There's nothing better than hearing those words and watching your husband shake his head in disappointment.

I gave Evan a high-five.

Now I know that all my hard work has finally paid off. Awesome.

That's all I have for today. Going to keep it brief because someone stinks and my house really needs to be cleaned up.

Next week, I'm going to try something a little different. There's a TON of recipes I want to try, so I'm going to give them a shot and post results on here, just in case your wanting to try them to. Most will be from Pinterest, but there are a couple from the Pioneer Woman I'm really wanting to give a shot. She's amazing.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments...except bad ones. You can keep the bad ones. Or maybe disguise them as nice ones. I know people that are really good at that.