Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Can We Eat NOW?!

With all this preparation that goes into Thanksgiving, my kids keep coming into the kitchen and asking me if it's time to eat yet.

Not quite...but we're closer.

So much I need to do today! And here I sit.

Nice.

Just going to do a quick update for you. Mostly because I need a break from the disaster that is my house. I have lots of cooking and prep work to do, but I can't do anything until I finish cleaning. It's taking me much longer than I thought to do the cleaning part.

1.
I've been working on my Christmas list. Having a hard time with it. I keep finding stuff I want, but I'm pretty sure no one is going to get it for me. Like a piano. Or a bunny. I would also like a printer that actually hooks up to my computer. That would be handy. Maybe a maid. Or an assistant that likes to clean. Come on Santa! I'm giving you plenty of notice.

 
2.
My twins came home with a book that they made in school.
It had pages from each kid in their class and told us what they wanted to be when they grew up.
Most were fairly normal.
I think 80% wanted to be firemen/policemen.
A few wanted to be teachers.
 
What did my kids want to be?
Let me just show you.

 
I'm going to have one Captain America and a Unicorn.
I love their imaginations.
 
I better end this.
I just checked my to-do list and it gave me anxiety sweats.
 
Time to go and make some pies.
And try not to eat them before tomorrow...
That's the true test.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments...except bad ones. You can keep the bad ones. Or maybe disguise them as nice ones. I know people that are really good at that.