Friday, November 14, 2014

The Most Disgusting Christmas Ever

Hey Parents!

Need some great gifts for kids?

Want something that's really deep down disgusting? Do your kids not talk about poop/pee/farts enough in your house and your wishing they would? I found the PERFECT gifts for Christmas!

Look no further, here are some of the most offensive toys I could locate. (Actually, I took about 20 minutes to search them out...)

Most of these are found on your TV and have kids begging and pleading for Santa to bring them for Christmas. (Mine are. My kids are crazy though. Maybe you have better kids than I do. Lucky.)

1.
Great, isn't it?
I thought so too.
Don't have a real dog to do this for you?
Just buy this one.
The Poop Dog game from Toys R' Us.
"When you squeeze his leash he makes a gassy sound that gets louder and louder until...plop."
Wow.
That sounds like FUN!
The commercials are crazy and yes, my kids have asked for this one.
 
2.
This is Gooey Louie.
"Put your finger up his nose and try to pick a winner. Watch out...if you pick the wrong gooey louies eyes will pop, he'll flip his lid and his brain will fly out."
 
Dude.
Like we don't have enough issues with kids shoving fingers up their own noses.
And his brain?
I'm sorry...but, that does NOT look like a brain.
It's slightly phallic and there's no WAY I'm the only one that is seeing that.
Don't even lie.
My kids have also BEGGED for this toy.
They would probably just eat these boogers too...
 
3.
The Fart Blaster.
"With each fart sound a banana scented burst of air is emitted."
 
I live in a house with 3 boys.
We don't need anymore scented air coming out of anywhere.
I don't care how it's scented.
 
4.
Barbie Potty Trainin' Taffy.
"Barbie doll also cleans up after her because this adorable animal actually pees and poops!"
Swell.
Are people really that desperate to clean poop?
I'm so confused by this trend.
If that's not enough, you can buy this one too:

Are you tempted yet?
 
5.
Baby Alive Real Surprises Baby Doll
"Really pees and poops in her diaper."
Her face is full of regret, like a new mother that wonders what she got herself into.
How much you want to bet that doll never ate solid food again?
 
6.
LaLaLoopsy Babies Diaper Surprise Doll
"Feed your lalaloopsy Babies water, press their belly "button", and check their diaper for a surprise-magically poops charms."
 
I feel like we're just setting girls up for some major disappointment when they get older.
I don't remember find any prizes in my kids diapers.
Well, unless you count the dime incident.
But I don't really remember that being fun.
 
My daughter even called this one disgusting.
 
7.
10 of 11 people found the following review helpful
By Sam Haldenby on March 14, 2014
Toilet paper is nice and soft but only really good for one use. Fortunately, I had the foresight to buy several.
Comment Was this review helpful to you? Yes No
 
Copied that from Amazon.
Really needed a laugh after discovering all this.
 
Just in case all this wasn't enough, you could buy your kids the best toy ever:
Poo-dough.
Because we were getting board with regular play-doh.
I'm kind of amazed at how great it really looks.
The "corn nuggets" really sell it.
 
I really hoped I helped you discover some great Christmas Gifts for this upcoming season.
Your kids will love them all!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments...except bad ones. You can keep the bad ones. Or maybe disguise them as nice ones. I know people that are really good at that.