I had a different post created, because I was going to take a more serious approach to this post, but I just can't. Once I dive into those dark recesses of my head, the anxiety starts getting bad. So, for right now, I'm going to leave my deepest fears right where they belong. Far away from my present thoughts.
Here's a small list of things that scare me:
1. Shrimp- Ocean spiders that people eat? No. Not ever. That goes for all seafood too. Cows aren't creepy. But octopus? Lobsters? Giant crabs? That's terrifying. I don't want to be in the same zip code with it, let alone put it in my mouth.
3. The ocean- It's so deep. I'm scared of deep. And the stuff hidden in the deep.
4. Spiders- All of them. No matter their size.
5. Bugs that have more than 8 legs or no legs.
6. Ok...just all bugs in general.
8. Planes, because of heights. And being trapped with people. Make one person sick and I'm on the floor shaking with an anxiety attack.
That about sums it up for me. My poor husband. He likes the ocean and enjoys eating seafood. But now he's stuck with Chicken Little.