...an episode of "Things I never thought I would have to say out loud".
1. "Stop licking the windows!"
Morgan is the most guilty of this offense. I can't keep my windows clean thanks to her. The lower half of every window is smudgy and appears foggy.
2. "Please don't wipe poop on the wall!"
Declan has a new habit of sticking his hands down his pants and one day, he did it after he filled his diaper and the result was something from a horror movie.
3. Because of #2, I now have to constantly say, "Get your hand out of your pants!" So gross.
4. To Evan, after he smacked Declan, "Don't hit your brother there! One day that will really hurt, for both of you."
5. "Could you please keep your pants on for more than 5 minutes!"
Wouldn't this be more entertaining if I had to say this to Jalon?
6. "Please stop licking my toes!"
Only Morgan...she's special.
Having kids is always an adventure. You find yourself yelling the strangest things out loud and sometimes, in public. I'm never sure if strangers find us highly amusing or just crazy.
I'm guessing crazy, based on the looks we receive and the way they hustle away from us, as if crazy is contagious.