Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Awkward Pictures of the Most Unphotogenic Person in the World

When I was a young girl (13-16 years old), all I ever wanted to be was a model.

That's it.

It was a huge goal.

Turns out, I am one of the most unphotogenic people in the entire world.

unphotogenic-
1. An excuse for ugly people on why they look that way.


I cannot take a good picture.

It doesn't matter what kind of makeup I have on, what I'm wearing, the camera I use, or even who uses the camera.

I'm a disaster.

Need proof?

I provide evidence in support of my previous claim:

My "Orphan Annie" phase.
My face is all "Go ahead...I know I look like an idiot."
It's almost like a mullet.
Ok...fine. It's a permed mullet.
I didn't think I could get any more good looking...turns out I was right.

Nice bangs.
I had skills.
And weird expressions.
It's amazing I never had a boyfriend.
And why am I hanging out in a coat closet?

OMG.
I look like a teenage boy here.
I loved that shirt.
And I wore that shirt in public often.
I kept it until it was all holey and missing chunks.
It was a sad day when that shirt was retired.

I don't know what I was doing, so please don't ask.
But I look like a professional model here, right?
Not quite sure what the blanket was for since I'm pretty sure I was dressed underneath.

Just so you don't think I'm the only weird one in my family, I present my sister.
The "cute" one.
Looks can be deceiving.
Love you Jess!

"We wants it, we needs it. Must have the precious. They stole it from us. Sneaky little hobbitses. Wicked, tricksy, false!" - Gollum
 
Scary, isn't it?
Not sure what I was going for, but my goodness, I pulled it off.
 
Are you surprised to hear that my model career didn't work out?
 
But, if there's ever a need for another hobbit, feel free to give me a call.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments...except bad ones. You can keep the bad ones. Or maybe disguise them as nice ones. I know people that are really good at that.