Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Fun with Photoshoots

There was a photo shoot that I participated in last September. It's taken some time for me to share the pictures with y'all, but now feels like a good time.

These aren't the published pictures that I shared on my site.

These are the, "I can't believe people let me do this" photos.

You know the ones I'm talking about...not every single picture taken captures our beauty to perfection.

What you are capturing is just ME in my full, amazing glory.

Although, to be more specific, this is NOT the photographers issue. I am at fault for all my facial expressions. I get goofy at times and this is what I wanted to show you. The photographers we worked with were all FANTASTIC and professional! I hope to do this again some day soon!

I should practice a bit more in the mirror before busting out with some of these facial expressions though.

A lot of this stems from what I've seen on Facebook and trying to incorporate it into my own photos.

Prepare yourself:

 
I was pretending that whatever I was working on was difficult.
In my head, my face was "cute".
In reality, it's just scary.
 

 
I was being goofy.
That's it.
Sometimes you need to take a break from smiling and thinking about your next pose.
 
 

 
This face is my "The sun is so BRIGHT!" face.
I get all crinkly in the brow when I'm blinded.
Sexy, right?
Being a pinup model is all glamour.

 
One of the photographers took a cute picture of my husband and I on this motorcycle for fun.
I do not look confident in my ability to sit on a motorcycle.
Not at all.
We almost fell off 3 times, due to my lack of balance.
 
Also, this dress has a small hole in the armpit.
I forgot.
It shows clearly in the good pictures we have.
That's what I get for wearing antique dresses and eating too many Snickers Bars.
 
This dress was a bad dress to wear that day.
It was a SUPER windy day and this dress was as light as a feather.
I wanted to tuck it into my thigh-highs.
 
Now that's a look to remember.
 

 
This one made me giggle a little.
I was checking me dress and making sure you couldn't see the body shaper I had on underneath.
When I sit down I get belly rolls.
More sexy images for you.
 
I was making sure my belly rolls weren't showing, OK?
Back off.


 
This was one of the good ones.
Just because the idea looked great in a magazine, doesn't mean you should try it.
Some people aren't meant for the upside-down look.
 
Plus, if you were on the other side of the car, you were getting one heck of a show here.
I didn't even think of that until after.
I was showing the world my treasure box and didn't even think of it.
 
And yes, I'm sticking with the term "treasure box".
Seems appropriate and cleaner than all the other terms I just came up with.
 
I do have LOTS of good pictures though!
 
There were amazing photographers there and it was an awesome day!
 
Go over to my Facebook page if you are interested in seeing the rest!
My computer is being a pain and won't let me load more pictures.
 
Here's a link for the lazy:
 

1 comment:

I LOVE comments...except bad ones. You can keep the bad ones. Or maybe disguise them as nice ones. I know people that are really good at that.